Why Performance Truck?
We offer competitive wages, career advancement and opportunity. As one of the top Kenworth dealerships in our region, we are looking for top talent to grow our network.
- Medical packages
- Dental packages
- Vision packages
- 401K plans
- Short Term disability
- Long Term disability
- Paid Vacations, Sick and Holidays
- Free OEM Training (Kenworth or Mack Trucks)
Repairs and maintains diesel and gasoline engine industrial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and perform repairs.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examines assigned truck to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with Service Advisor / Dispatcher immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promise time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road tests vehicles when required.
- Participates in manufacturer sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Supervises work of any Apprentice Technicians assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to Supervisors.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Understands, maintains and complies with federal, state and local regulations such as hazardous waste disposal including OSHA regulations and compliance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Energy Level
- Time Management
- Safety Management
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Complexity
- Analyzing Information
- Experience Repairing Heavy Duty Trucks and/or major Components
- CLD license preferred.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
Performance Truck is an Equal Opportunity Employer