Director of Finance – Commercial Division
We are looking for a Director of Finance to join our growing dealership company. The Director of Finance will facilitate and promote the sale of Performance Financial Service products. The Director of Finance will be responsible for maximizing the return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure competitive financing and leasing deals for clients while adhering to corporate and governmental regulations
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with lenders; preparing and mailing all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with insurance vendors
- Ensure all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines and ensure internal controls are followed by all finance personnel
- Prepare financial summaries for the CEO and the corporate leadership
- Assist with reviewing and evaluating key operational and financial data with branch leaders and appropriate personnel
- Assist with driving accountability, monitoring performance, and developing financial improvement initiatives.
- Lead talent development for all finance team members.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- MBA or another post-graduate degree preferred
- Preferred 7-15+ years of finance experience in multi-location organization
- Comprehensive understanding of finance and accounting in a dealership environment
- Proficiency with financial reporting and analyses
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles
- Advanced excel skills and Microsoft suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent organizational and talent development skills
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies
Performance Truck is seeking skilled individuals that are passionate regarding their personal career growth and dedicated to raising the customer satisfaction levels of our dealerships. This unique environment fosters individual growth and rewards performance with a full benefits package which include, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer