Responsible for the success and daily operations of all departments within the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates with all department managers and sales personnel in planning, forecasting, and establishing goals for future sales, expenses, and profits.
- Monitors all departments to gauge progress toward achieving goals.
- Enforces all company policy and procedures in order to better serve customers, improve workflow, and enhance working environment.
- Reviews all operating schedules with department managers, on a weekly or monthly basis, to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Reviews and approves all expenses for branch.
- Reviews branch financial statements for accuracy.
- Works with appropriate Directors to develop policies and procedures, establish territories, plan inventories and foster customer contact and satisfaction.
- Responsible for all duties of sales representation of designated product line.
- Monitors effectiveness of all personnel.
- Resolves any customer complaints that department management or sales personnel have not been able to resolve.
- Coordinates with department managers to resolve any internal issues of concern.
- Represents the company and branch at appropriate industry, civic, and social events.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business reports, company policies and procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with advanced mathematical concepts.
- Prefer direct unit sales experience.
- Requires strong leadership ability and decision making skills.
- Be an excellent judge of character and strong Microsoft office skills.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies.
Performance Truck is seeking skilled individuals that are passionate regarding their personal career growth and dedicated to raising the customer satisfaction levels of our dealership. This unique environment fosters individual growth and rewards performance with a benefit package, which includes incentive bonuses, medical, 401K, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid vacation, paid sick days.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply Today!