Parts Purchasing Manager | Cleveland
- Search all available resources for new products and suppliers.
- Conduct vendor interviews and share with team.
- Attend pertinent trade shows and supplier events to search out new opportunities and/or understand our competition.
- Create new vendor profiles for all new vendors. Publish on Corporate Connection.
- Update existing profiles annually
- Insure all profiles contain return, freight, warranty and minimum orders policies.
- Negotiate terms, volume discounts, sales incentives, trailer load drops, etc. and review frequently.
- Receive and review published sales advertising from competitors – compare to our programs and share with the sales team
- Use competitive data to file for OEM purchase discounts – CSR’s
- File for CSR’s on all high-volume parts on a continuous basis.
- Attend regional branch sales meetings to share insights and receive competitive feedback from team.
- Insure all vendors are supplying complete electronic price files and they are loaded into system promptly
- Present data to management team to determine stocking logistics – Stock in PDC or branches
- Place all stock orders for PDC inventory
- Work with marketing manager to maintain an accurate and current product line brochure for sales team
- Insure branches have adequate supply of sales material for each supplier
- Be a team leader for periodic review of branch sales floor merchandising, pricing, stocking, etc.
- Manage each branch Top 500 showroom products to insure availability and display accuracy
- Work closely with marketing manager to insure sales flyers and showroom signage remain accurate and timely
- Monitor OEM purchasing incentive programs weekly and insure the management team has data to make buying decisions in a timely manner
- Work with Sales Analyst to update SPECIALS folder accurately and profitably - Monthly
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years’ experience with proven track record
- Analytical ability/skill set
- Expert in Excel and strong in MS Office
- Driven to identify opportunities to help overall growth
- Strong Communication and Teamwork skills
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
1287 US HWY 59 North, Cleveland, Texas, 77328, US
July 25, 2023