AÂ Will Call Operator is responsible for pulling customer orders, serving the customer, restocking inventory, and checking in branch transfers to ensure great customer service while keeping the warehouse and store stocked.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customer or employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding how to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must have and maintain a valid current state driverâ€™s license
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies.
Performance Truck is seeking skilled individuals that are passionate regarding their personal career growth and dedicated to raising the customer satisfaction levels of our dealerships. This unique environment fosters individual growth and rewards performance with a full benefits package which include, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, long-term disability, paid vacation, sick and holidays.