Maintains a safe, clean working environment for all dealership employees and customers.
Cleans the service and customer areas.
- Performs routine building maintenance in such a manner as to minimize interruption of customers or employees.
- Washes all windows, glass doors and glass panels throughout service area.
- Mops and cleans service waiting area, offices, technicians' locker room and lunch room, halls, and shop bathroom.
- Sweeps technician stalls, service department and body shop floors, showroom, halls, and vending areas.
- Cleans all signs, posters, service signs, mirrors, fans, and vending machines.
- Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary.
- Cleans power equipment.
- Empties and cleans all trash receptacles, inside and outside.
- Maintains equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Assists technicians with oil and water spills and with emptying drain tubs.
- Understands and complies with OSHA Right-to-Know and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- CDL license a plus, but not required.
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required.
Performance Truck offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, 401k, short-term disability, long-term disability, sick and paid vacation.