Coordinates inventory for the warehouse, supervises staff, schedules deliveries and manages the day to day operations of the department.
- Maintain an inventory of products in the warehouse to service customer needs and generate appropriate inventory returns.
- Ensure all necessary documentation of paperwork is completed for all parts within the warehouse.
- Maintain an accurate warehouse layout and ensure that all parts are in their designated location.
- Promote good housekeeping standards among warehouse and driver personnel, ensuring that warehouse, trucks, and equipment are kept clean and in working order.
- Maintain good communication with Parts Manager concerning priority of scheduled shipments.
- Maintain safety standards in accordance with company policies.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with heavy duty truck parts.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customer or employees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must have and maintain a valid current state driver's license and have a good driving record over the past 3 years.
- Pre-employment drug testing and background screen applies.
Performance Truck is seeking skilled individuals that are passionate regarding their personal career growth and dedicated to raising the customer satisfaction levels of our dealerships. This unique environment fosters individual growth and rewards performance with a full benefits package which include, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, paid vacation, sick and holidays.