HIGH VALUE • REAL-WORLD • SOLUTIONS
Kenworth’s T800 is the ultimate workhorse – as much at home running freight coast to coast as it is delivering fuel across town or hauling gravel out of a quarry. Imagine the bottom-line advantages of a single base chassis that can do almost anything you ask of it. Plus, the T800 is built-to-take-it tough – proven very, very difficult to break.
Advanced technology and street-smart design – sloped hood, fuel-efficient drive train, aerodynamic options, unconventional maneuverability and high-style livability – make a T800 the perfect do-anything road warrior.
Available in 122.5 or 115.5-inch BBC, this responsive, smooth-riding conventional comes almost any way you want it. Spec it lean for payload-hungry applications – selecting from a multitude of weight-saving options. Dress it down in a no-frills day cab configuration for regional delivery. Or order it as a decked out thoroughbred with factory-installed, signature-setting Kenworth exclusives such as polished battery boxes, tool boxes and fuel tanks.
Stainless cowl-mounted air cleaners. Dual polished vertical exhaust stacks. Lighted trim panels. Roof-mounted lamps and horns. You name it. • Inside, the T800 is pure Kenworth – ergonomically designed and filled with more driver-pleasing space, convenience features and luxury detail than you’ve ever imagined in a truck this productive.
And check out the latest in Kenworth sleepers, sized to suit your job and lifestyle. Choose any Kenworth AeroCab model including our highly-prized Studio Sleeper.
- The T800 combines highway efficiency with on/off-road durability. This heavy equipment hauler features the 86” Studio Sleeper.
- This 72” AeroCab Aerodyne is available with two bunks for linehaul teams. Perfect for tanker applications, the T800 can be specified with a long list of weight-saving components without compromising reliability.
- For hauling high center of gravity loads a strong stable frame is a must. The T800 offers a variety of frame sizes and inserts custom
designed to meet the most demanding requirements.
- The 72” AeroCab FlatTop sleeper is a terrific option for flatbed operations where overall height varies.
- If you’re hauling long loads, but still need a sleeper berth, Kenworth’s 38” AeroCab delivers all the functionality without all the extra length.
The Kenworth T800 can be ordered in a variety of configurations to suit nearly any application, on or off the road. Brochure details