The Kenworth T880 has been a fantastic truck for our customers with more than 60,000 T880s sold since its introduction in 2007. Whether you run dump trucks, wreckers, mixers or other applications, you need a chassis that can be easily integrated with a range of bodies and PTO functions.
THE RUGGED-DUTY, ALL-BUSINESS WORK TRUCK YOU CAN COUNT ON.
The Kenworth Driver Academy – T880 is intended to help Kenworth drivers get the best from the T880, including vehicle performance and fuel economy.
Day in, day out. A truck designed at its core with the strength, stamina and operating economy you need to move your business ahead.
Bulk tractor. Tanker. Dump truck. Mixer. Heavy hauler. Refuse truck. Logger. The next time your job requires maximum effort, dispatch the one truck that’s equipped to handle it: your Kenworth T880.
T880 MX Optimized Hood
This highly maneuverable set-back front axle model has been designed for maximum productivity, optimized weight distribution and body mounting flexibility in applications that call for a lightweight yet robust solution.
- Bulk Haul
T880 Standard Hood
The T880 is one of the most proven and versatile work trucks ever
conceived. Its “standard” set-back front axle configuration offers the perfect foundation for a myriad of tough-duty solutions requiring superior strength, reliability and operating efficiency.
- Heavy Haul
- Wrecker / Recovery
T880 Set Forward Front Axle
When your payload requirements demand a bridge-law compliant
wheelbase, Kenworth’s new T880S set forward front axle model delivers more flexibility and operating advantages than any other work truck in its class.
Powering the Kenworth T880 are the high quality and reliability of the PACCAR MX engines. The 12.9-liter PACCAR MX-13 engine is designed to meet the demands of vocational heavy-duty truck applications — delivering the increased horsepower and torque needed to move large payloads with ease, even on steep grades. The 10.8-liter, PACCAR MX-11 engine is perfect for weight sensitive ready-mix and bulk haul applications.
PACCAR MX-11 and MX-13 Engines
• High durability engines for rugged applications
• High pressure common rail fuel system
• Compacted graphite iron (CGI) material for improved
strength and reduced weight
• PACCAR automated transmission
• Eaton UltraShift® Plus automated transmissions
• Fuller manual transmissions
• Allison automatic transmissions
• Options tailored to specific chassis needs
• High-route piping to increase ground clearance
• Right-hand under cab (RHUC) DPF & SCR with optimized
packaging to provide clear back-of-cab options with
lightweight single canister design
• Variety of tailpipe options to meet application needs
• DEF system to minimize frame space impact
• Backbone of the rugged, durable chassis
• Lightweight, durable 1-piece aluminum crossmembers standard
• Optional 5-piece aluminum or steel bolted crossmembers
• Customizable locations including clear-space requirements to
meet body installation needs
• Aluminum or steel tapered or channel options
• Painted, polished or chrome options
• Box bumper for heavy-duty applications
• Center-mounted or removable tow hook options
• PACCAR 20K and 22.8K front axles
• 12K-23K axles from Meritor or Dana
• Taperleaf springs designed for durability and optimized for smooth operation
• Steering system integrated to provide outstanding maneuverability with minimal effort
• Air disc brakes or drum brakes to meet stopping distance requirements
• 45-177 Gallon tanks in 22”, 24.5”, or 28.5” diameters
• Heavy-duty 7” strap options for excellent appearance
• Highly-polished options to dress-up the chassis
• Wide step options to optimize ingress/egress
• Raised options for additional ground clearance
• Kenworth Airglide™ suspensions to match intended
service (low-cost, lightweight, and highly durable
• Hendrickson, Neway, Chalmers, and Reyco mechanical
and air suspension systems also available
• Single, tandem, or tridem installations with up to
26,000-lb rating per axle from PACCAR, Meritor or Dana
• Air disc brakes or drum brakes to meet stopping
GOING TO WORK HAS NEVER FELT LESS LIKE WORK.
No matter how many trucks you own, this is the one your drivers will line up for. Inside the handsome exterior of the T880 is a quiet, spacious, state-of-the-art control center that fits professionals of every shape and size. The superior quality, craftsmanship, fit and finish of the wide and wide-open interior is easy to see, but it’s the driving experience that truly distinguishes the T880 from every other work truck you’ve ever known.
INTERIOR COLORS AND OPTIONS
The T880 is available in two interior trim levels, the Vantage and the Diamond VIT. Offered in Slate Gray or Tan, either choice comes with three shades of vinyl plus a complementary trim color.
New PTO Functions: optimized PTO functionality with PACCAR MX Engines
Kenworth has long been the chassis of choice for many vocational body builders and operators. Whether you run dump trucks, wreckers, mixers or other applications, you need a chassis that can be easily integrated with a range of bodies and PTO functions in order to meet your requirements.
Kenworth’s multiplexed electronic system for T880 is the foundation for a range of body integration technologies, including:
• Multiplexed Switches: simplification of wires behind the dash and on the chassis; improved diagnostics; increased switch placement flexibility.
• New PTO Functions: optimized PTO functionality with PACCAR MX Engines; wide range of programming capabilities.
• Industry standard CAN interface for body controllers / telematics / ELDs: 250kB and 500kB CAN communication location for body builder connections.
• Improved data security: decreases the likelihood of dash lamp activation due to aftermarket device additions.
You’re not in business to run trucks, but to profit from them. An investment in the Kenworth T880 pays off in greater fuel economy, driver satisfaction, productivity and resale value. You also gain the pure pleasure of putting your name on the door of a truck that commands attention and respect wherever it goes — an honest reflection of your commitment to excellence. Whether you purchase or lease, in the long run you will be glad you own The World’s Best.
The world’s best way to get work done.
New Kenworth T880 For Sale
Posted 2 months ago
Posted 2 months ago